Forest Fruits Punch
- 6 Tetley Forest fruits with a twist of apple tea bags
- 3 cups boiling water
- 12 sprigs fresh mint leaves, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 cups clear apple juice
- 2 cups cold water
- 3 orange slices (optional)
- 3 lemon slices (optional)
- 1 red apple cut into small cubes or slices
- Place the Tetley bags and mint sprigs into a large heatproof jug.
- Pour over 3 cups boiling water and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain into a large glass jug.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved, then stir in apple juice, orange juice and lemon juice.
- Pour in the cold water.
- Serve over lots of ice cubes into glasses and garnish with orange and lemon slices and apple cubes.
- Mineral water could replace the cold water
- Double the quantity for a party in a large glass punch bowl
- The colour is ruby jewel-like, quite wonderful!