Forest Fruits Punch
- 6 Tetley Twists Forest fruits with a Twist of Apple tea bags
- 3 cups boiling water
- 12 sprigs fresh mint leaves, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 cups clear apple juice
- 2 cups cold water
- 3 orange slices
- 3 lemon slices
- 1 red apple cut into small cubes or slices
- Place 6 Tetley Twists Forest Fruits with a Twist of Apple tea bags and 12 mint sprigs into a large heatproof jug or bowl.
- Pour over 3 cups boiling water and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain into a large glass jug, removing teabags and mint sprigs.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved, then stir in apple juice, orange juice and lemon juice until combined.
- Pour in the cold water. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over lots of ice cubes into glasses and garnish with orange and lemon slices and apple cubes.
- Mineral water could replace the cold water for a bubbly alternative.
- Double the quantity for a party in a large glass punch bowl.