Fruit-Tea Overnight Oats
1 Tetley Twists Forest Fruits tea bag
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup Blueberries and raspberries
1/2 cup rolled oats
Honey (to taste)
Milk to serve (optional)
- Brew 1 Tetley Twists Forest Fruits tea bag in 1/2 cup boiling water. Steep for 5 minutes, remove tea bag and set aside to cool.
- To a bowl, add the berries and mash into a rough compote
- Add the oats and yoghurt, and stir until well blended
- Add a pinch of cinnamon and sweeten to taste with honey
- Add the cooled Tetley Forest Fruits with a Twist of Apple
- Stir until all ingredients are well combined, then cover and leave in the fridge overnight
- Serve as is, or with a splash of milk
- Use any flavour yoghurt; could be made vegan with coconut yoghurt and a vegan sweetener (agave nectar or maple syrup).
- Increase the measurements and refrigerate in portions for easy weekday breakfasts.