Refreshing Tetley Green Tea Punch
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3 Tetley Green tea with Lemongrass tea bags
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 stalks lemongrass, outer skin removed and stalks cut in half, lengthwise
- Orange slices and blueberries for garnish (Optional)
- Mix together the mint leaves, tea bags, honey and boiling water.
- Leave to steep for 5 minutes, then discard tea bags. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice, pour over tea mix.
- Garnish with a stalk of lemongrass and a slice of orange and/or blueberries.
- To increase serving sizes, simply add 1 extra teabag per cup of water, and increase mint, honey and garnishes to taste.